88 Point Marketing Program
1. Review and explain all clauses in Listing agreement and other paper
2. Review and explain Seller’s Communication Guarantee
3. Review and explain Certified Pre-Owned Home Program
4. Review and explain Pricing Strategy
5. Property professionally evaluated for Staging etc.
6. Consider Getting Property professionally inspected for “sale preventing defects.”
7. Confirm all showing instructions for home and emergency contacts.
8. Prepare a Seller’s Net Proceeds Sheet to show seller expenses, closing costs and net
9. Place professional and clean signage at home.
10. Record and install VoicePad Call Capture for listing
11. Flyer Sign box placed at property.
12. Place Seller/Buyer Home Warranty and explain the benefits of a Home Owner
Warranty with the seller.
13. Schedule professional photo session by featured photographer and crew
14. Submit and review all photography with Seller prior to publication in print and
15. Submit photographs and copy to graphic designer for professional (e)Flyer creation.
16. Submit all professionally created marketing to MLS
17. Place advertising in Maximum One Realty e agent vault
18. Send “Just Listed” cards to over 1,300 Home buyers, Active Agents and affiliates in
19. Publish property on our website, www.crossroadshometeam.com and
www.maximumonerealty.com which will have 25-30 professional taken property
pictures and information about your property made available to over 13,000 visitors
per month, who visits my website.
20. Submit home with professional photos and virtual tour to millions of people via our
website at www.maximumonerealty.com the #1 Internet site in Georgia for Real
21. Submit property as Premier Banner Listing on www.Realtor.com.
22. Distribute your listings to the TOP 300 agents in Northwest Georgia. Making sure
your home gets in front of the agents who are actually working with buyers as well!
23. Link Home to social media verticals like Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In.
24. Publish custom Video Virtual Tour to YouTube channel .
25. Professionally optimize home’s presence on 400+ internet syndication sites.
26. Obtain one set of keys, which will be inserted in the lock box.
29. Perform a Reverse Prospecting Search to attract prospective buyers within the
GAMLS and FMLS.
30. Help seller relocate locally, or out of area with Maximum One Realty and
International global relocation network.
31. Send a personalized letter to residents in the immediate neighborhood promoting
the features and lifestyle benefits of the property.
32. Link all advertisements to 24 hours Information Hotline for the property to allow
buyers to access information at their convenience 24 hours a day.
33. Weekly marketing meeting with the team to mastermind on what steps have been
completed and executed in the marketing of the home and review with Seller.
34. Advertise the property on other co-op listing fliers, as well as other listings in area.
35. Maximize showing potential through professional signage. Maximum One Realty
has the most recognizable Logo and Trademark in this area.
36. Electronically submit the listing information to the Multiple Listing Service for
exposure to over 20,000 active real estate agents in the Multiple Listing Service
37. Guaranteed Weekly Seller reports on market changes, mortgage rate fluctuations,
sales trends or anything that may affect the value and marketability of their
38. If needed, Provide Broker Open on first Saturday or Sunday (depending on
availability) following listing date, with minimum 5 days advance marketing notice.
39. Explain the use of the Seller’s Property Disclosure Statement the seller will
complete, and that will be presented to the buyer of their home.
40. Continually evaluate Price Position and marketing . . . to open the market vs.
narrowing the market.
41. Promote the property at the weekly company sales meeting.
42. Suggest or advise changes to make the sellers home more attractive to buyers.
43. Daily prospecting for Buyers, and contact twenty people per day looking for
44. Contact buyer leads, centers of influence, and past clients for potential buyers.
45. Assist seller with interim financing if necessary.
46. Promote the property at all MLS association marketing sessions.
47. Represent the seller on offer presentations, and negotiating the best price and terms.
48. Professional Closing Coordinator to handle the entire pre-closing and closing
process for the seller.
49. Provide seller with a list of preferred vendors.
50. Research tax records to verify full and complete legal information is available to
prospective buyers and buyer’s agents on MLS printout.
51. Provide seller with a Showing Checklist which offers home showing guidelines to
help have the home prepared for appointments.
52. Research ownership and deed type from closing attorney Title Company.
53. Research property’s land use, deed restrictions, and easements.
54. Determine if the property qualifies for the property to be toured by agents from our
office following our weekly sales meetings.
55. Email the seller weekly with feedback & reports on the property.
56. Walk the appraiser through the property, ensuring best chance of appraising for the
57. Follow up with the buyers inspector to make sure inspection results are minimized
58. Determine if seller qualifies for our Smart Seller Program.
59. Meet with our Closing Coordinator daily for status updates on the closing process
60. Provide seller copies of any advertising regarding the property.
61. Prequalify all prospective buyers to avoid wasting sellers’ time with “shoppers”.
62. Monitor the buyer’s loan to assure timely loan commitment.
63. Arrange all final inspections, including utility and municipal.
64. Make arrangements with the Closing Attorney Offices and verify file.
65. Monitor buyer and agent feedback to make any necessary changes to price,
66. Require all offers include buyers pre-approval and proof of funds for down
67. Make my entire team available so that any questions or concerns will be handled in
a timely manner.
68. Write Magazine Ad Copy or Digital Magazine Ad Copy, as applicable, for the
69. Update qualified Buyers with your property information.
70. Work to qualify prospective buyers and assist them in obtaining suitable mortgage
financing through our preferred lenders.
71. Re-write Advertisements weekly to keep them fresh.
72. Targeted marketing to ensure we attract a buyer who is the most willing to pay the
73. Follow up with all buyer leads and inquires within 15 minutes 7 days per week.
74. Track and analyze all web and phone inquiries to determine where the buyers are
seeing the property.
75. Improve the marketing of any under-performing marketing campaigns.
76. Live Access to Buyer Agents 7 days per week so the prospective buyer can speak
with someone in our office about the property immediately.
77. Listing Cancellation Policy 100% Satisfaction GUARANTEED (Some restrictions
78. Targeted telemarketing directed to qualified buyers.
79. Communication Guarantee. Call the seller every Thursday or they fire us (Some
80. Specialized team of full time assistants to care for the sellers every need.
81. Leverage our Google and Facebook platforms for advanced exposure to bring more
buyers and sellers together through our network.
82. Digitally upload and provide real time access to all pertinent documents for area
Real Estate companies.
83. Provide a Homeowners Guide to prepare the home for showings and negotiate the
84. Assist Seller with Move Out Clean Up through our affiliate relationships.
85. Set up final walk through of the property for buyers and their agent.
86. Arrange possession and transfer of home (keys, warranties, garage door openers,
community pool keys, mail box keys, educate new owners of neighborhood
87. Deliver the sellers check to them at closing.
88. Help seller find their next home, no matter where they go.